Gilardoni was founded in 1947 by Dott. Ing. Arturo Gilardoni whose objectives and mission were devoted to the realization of research laboratories of a world-wide dimension, with a structure capable to produce, distribute, sell and assist innovative products anywhere in the world.
Today Dott. Ing. Gilardoni’s vision has created a company which is among the main suppliers of X-ray and ultrasonic equipments, OEM components and services relating to security, medical and the non destructive testing sectors.